Saturday, July 20, 2002

Playlist July 19, 2002 (First Show!)

Dead Man Walking - David Bowie
I Know - Blur
Locomotion - OMD
99 Luftballons - Nena
3 A.M. Eternal - KLF
Who Do You Want to Be - Oingo Boingo
Sleep on the Left Side - Cornershop
Nobody Loves Me - Bryan Ferry
Senses Working Overtime - XTC
One Day - APB
The State - Frontline Assembly
I Wanted to Tell Her - Ministry
Gabe - John Taylor
I Send A Message - INXS
Lie Down in Darkness - A-Ha
Mad World - Tears For Fears
Red Rain - Peter Gabriel
Vent - Tricky
Army of Me - Bjork
I Just Don't Know - Dead Left
What is Love? - Dee-Lite
Situation - Yaz
The Sun Rising - The Beloved
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
Groovy Train - The Farm
World Shut Your Mouth - Julian Cope
Sunshine - Waterlilies
Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Voices Carry - Til Tuesday
Manchild - The Creatures
Tenderness - General Public
The Noise of Carpet - Stereolab
Tomorrow is Already Here - Stereolab
Lead Moon - Very