Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Playlist September 20, 2002 (Spotlight: Erasure)

Here's this week's playlist:
9/20/02
One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head
I'll Kiss You - Cyndi Lauper
All I Want - Lightening Seeds
Pocket Calculator - Kraftwork
Blue Day - Mount Sims - Ultra Sex
Your Silent Face - New Order 
Pretty In Pink - Psychedelic Furs
White Lines - Duran Duran (R)
Shoot You Down - APB
Overkill - Men At Work
Tropical Flesh Mandala - Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians
Look of Love - ABC

Erasure Spotlight
Don't Dance - Erasure
Man in The Moon - Erasure
Leave Me to Bleed - Erasure
My Heart So Blue - Erasure
Hideaway - Erasure
Reunion - Erasure
Sixty-Five Thousand - Erasure
I Love Saturday - Erasure
If I Could - Erasure

I Got You - Split Enz
Public Image - Public Image Ltd.
Sex Junkie - Lava Baby - CMJ Certain Damage
Don't Let's Start - They Might Be Giants
OnlyYou - Yaz (R)
Earth to Doris - Was (Not Was)
Humpty Dumpty - Aimee Mann - CMJ Certain Damage
Sugar Water - Cibo Matto
Trim - Underworld - CMJ Certain Damage
Electricity - OMD
Rise (cover of P.I.L.) - Tripping Daisy
Nagel Baby - John Taylor - Techo For Two
Mountains of Burma - Midnight Oil
Strangelove - Depeche Mode (R)
Welcome to the Pleasuredome - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Kiss - Prince Family Affair - Sly & the Family Stone
Senses Working Overtime - XTC
Rubber Ring - The Smiths
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood (R)