Saturday, February 08, 2003

Playlist 2/7/03 (Spotlight: Peter Gabriel)

Bedbugs & Ballyhoo - Echo & the Bunnymen
Bread & Butter - Devo (R)
Kiss & Tell - Bryan Ferry (R)
Make Me Smile (Come Up & See Me) - Erasure*
Nuclear Boy - 20/20
Winona's Flavor of the Week - P. Skunk Willy*
Kiss Them For Me - Siouxsie & the Banshees (R)
Der Komissar (German) - Falco (R)
I am a Vampire - Future Bible Heroes*
Livng on the Ceiling - Blancmange
I love a Man In Uniform - Gang of Four
KenBarbieLove - Men Without Hats
Together Alone - Mount Sims
I am A Cat - Shonen Knife

Peter Gabriel Spotlight
Solsbury Hill (1977)
Games Without Frontiers (1980)
I Don't Remember (1980)
I Have The Touch (1982)
Shock The Monkey (1982)
Red Rain (1986)
Digging In the Dirt (1992)
Steam (1992)
Growing Up (R) (2002)
Don't Give Up (R) (1986)

I Wanna Be Adored - The Stone Roses
Just Like Heaven - The Cure
Colour Me - Dot Allison
True - Concrete Blonde (R)
Warm Leatherette - The Normal
We Are Glass - Gary Numan
The Globe (extended) - Big Audio Dynamite
Einstein a go go - Landscape
Original Sin - INXS (R)
Wake Me up In August - John Taylor
Real Wild Child - Iggy Pop
I Could Be Happy - Altered Images
Two Hearts Beat As One - U2
Love on a Farmboy's Wages - XTC
Love Vigilantes - New Order
 
* = New Music
(R) = Requests