Thursday, April 10, 2003

Playlist 3/28/03 (Spotlight: Shonen Knife)

Beat My Guest - Adam & The Ants
All Tomorrow's Parties (live Velvet Underground cover - Siouxsie & The Banshees)
And She Was - Talking Heads
Under The Milkyway - The Church
Pictures of You - The Cure
King of Silence - Cibo Matto

Shonen Knife Spotlight
Riding On A Rocket
Diet Run
Hot Chocolate
Bear Up Bison
Banana Chips
Twist Barbie
Blue Oyster Cult
Baka Guy
Lazy Bone
Ah Singapore
Red Kross
Magic Joe
Black Bass
I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones cover)

Party Out of Bounds - B-52s
I'm Not Down - The Clash
Promises, Promises - Naked Eyes
Nightmares - Violent Femmes
Fade To Grey - Visage
Antmusic - Adam Ant (R)
Who's That Girl? - Madonna

(I had 5 CDs and 5 pairs of tickets to My Life w/ The Thrill Kill Kult to give away to people who donated, so I did a block of Thrill Kill Kult songs)
Days of Swine & Roses
Kooler Than Jesus
Sex On Wheels

(I only ended up giving away two packages)

(R) = Requests
* = New Stuff