Friday, May 16, 2003

Playlist May 16, 2003

Vanishing Point - New Order
The Sun Rising - The Beloved
Black Cherry - Goldfrapp *
Working For Vacation - Cibo Matto
Date W/ The Night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs*
Driving Manual Auto - Kaito *
Better Way - Neurotic Outsiders
Prety or Not - Throwing Muses *
Ambulence - Blur *
In Between Days (acoustic) - The Cure (R)
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses (R)
It's A Sin - Pet Shop Boys (R)
Me! I Disconnect From You - Tubeway Army (Gary Numan) (R/D)
Only You - Yaz
Rock 'n' Roll Suicide - David Bowie (R)
Fool's Gold (extended) - The Stone Roses * (from new "Best of")
Shoot You Down - APB
Melting In The Sun - INXS
Don't Worry About The Government - The Talking Heads
Biting My Nails - Renegade Soundwave
Booze Blues - Suki Tawdry * (I love this new band!)
Velvet - A-Ha
Loverman - Martin L. Gore *
The White Hotel - Ian McCulloch
Virginia Plain - Roxy Music
China Doll - Julian Cope
Effigy (I'm Not An) - Ministry
Willow - The Creatures
Kino - Nena
Hand In Glove - The Smiths
I'll Save You All My Kisses - Dead or Alive
Come Alive - The Devils *
Love's Cold When Crashing - Very
Red Skies (live) - The Fixx

Random Industrial Block
In Rythmus Bleiben - Front 242
Nine Times - Frontline Assembly
Dynamite Fresh - Meatbeat Manifesto

Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n' Roll - Ian Drury & The Blockheads
I'm Not Down - The Clash
Nighmares - Violent Femmes

* = New Stuff
(R) = Requests
(R/D) = Request/Dedication