Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Playlist 9/13/03 (New time slot)

Saturday night last week was the first time my show was on a Saturday night! We have a new schedule in place at the station, and my show is now from 11pm to 1am on Saturday nights.  It was really odd not having that extra hour, so I didn't pace it very well and fit way too many new songs in. Yeah, it's great to add new songs to the mix, but I think it can be overwhelming if it's ALL new, and since I'm supposed to be "Retro"... I need to be mindful.  I was also hit with a last-minute scheduled interview that didn't show up on time. It kind of threw me off altogether.

Anyhow... here's how the list looked:

Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon (in tribute to him)
Way Behind Me - The Primitives
In Between Days (acoustic) - The Cure
Here Comes Your Man - Pixies (R)
Just Once More - Dressy Bessy*
Far Side of Crazy - Wall of Voodoo (R)
Body Experience Review - Millionaire*
Sheepdog - Mando Diao*
Yeah Yeah - Cyndi Lauper
Subcelebrity - Chicklet*
Jewel of the Evening - Kelley Stoltz*
Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
Still Bored - Dave Derby*
No Sleep Tonight - Slumber Party*
Kiling Smile - Death in Vegas
The Grandmother Wolf - Pretty Girls Make Graves*
Troposphere - Steve Burns* (of Blue's Clues fame)
Zero Zero - April March*
Trigger Hippie - Morcheeba*
Posed To Death - The Faint
I Carry You - Sunshine Blind*
Happy Birthday - The Birthday Party
Headhunter - Front 242 (R)
Sweet Meat - Pigface*

A Midwestern Dream - Sevenfold Tomorrow (local band I interviewed)
Soaked - "
Chance to Breathe - "

Tanz Mit Laibach - Laibach*

* = New Stuff
(R) = Requests