Friday, November 29, 2002

Playlist November 29, 2002 (Spotlight: Duran Duran)

Last night, due to the holiday festivities, I decided to wing it and do a Duran spotlight. Once I got started, of course, it was hard to stop, so I did an hour long spotlight (normally, I try to keep them to 20 or 30 minutes).  I had one request for White Lines, but I'd brought neither my Thank You CD nor my White Lines CD-5. :/ I guess I'll have to bring that next week.

Anyhow, here's the list:
Cut - Artist - Album
Frank Sinatra - Cake
Everything's Not Lost - ColdPlay
Let's Push Things Forward - The Streets - Original Pirate Material*
Blind Vision - Blancmange
Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Whispering Streets (AIM Remix) - Barry Adamson - Whispering Streets EP*
World Destruction - The TimeZone
Charlotte Sometimes - The Cure
You - Tokyo Marine Fire - Tokyo Marine Fire
Love Like Blood - Killing Joke
Lazybone - Shonen Knife
See Emily Play (Pink Floyd cover) - David Bowie - (R)
All The Madmen - David Bowie - (R)
Melting In The Sun - INXS

Duran Duran Spotlight
Girls On Film - Duran Duran
Crystal Ship (Live) - Duran Duran
Venice Drowning - Duran Duran
The Edge of America - Duran Duran
Is There Something I Should Know (Arena)
I Believe/All I Need - Duran Duran
Proposition - Duran Duran
The Seventh Stranger (Arena)
New Religion - Duran Duran
The Flame - Arcadia
Of Crime & Passion - Duran Duran
Get It On (Bang A Gong) - Power Station
Vertigo (Do The Demolition) - Duran Duran

Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun - Julie Brown
This Is Not A Love Song - PIL
Send Me An Angel - Real Life
That Smiling Face - Camouflage
Air Miles - John Taylor
Trouble With The Fix - Voodou - The Blessing of Curses*
I Wanna Be A Cowboy - Boys Don't Cry
Boy - Book of Love
Little By Little - Oasis - Little By Little EP*
Major Tom - Schilling
Space Oddity - David Bowie
Let's Stick Together - Bryan Ferry
Doctorin' The Tardis - The Timelords
 
* = New Music
(R) = Requests