Saturday, December 07, 2002

Playlist December 6, 2002 (Spotlight: Pet Shop Boys)

Cut - Artist - Request
I'm Always Touched By Your Presence, Dear - Blondie
Pure - Lightening Seeds
Coldsweat - The Sugar Cubes
Warm Leatherette - The Normal
Spark Plug - StereoLab - ®
Brimful of Asha - Cornershop - ®
Julie Geisha (My Beautiful Lover) - John Taylor
No, Not Now - Hot Hot Heat
My Favorite Town Osaka - Shonen Knife - ®
Mothers Talk - Tears For Fears
The Irony of it All - The Streets
New Wave Girl - Nerf Herder
Shoot You Down - APB
Sex Crime (1984) - The Eurythmics
One Line - P.J. Harvey
Wake - Up Call - The Living Daylytes

Pet Shop Boys Spotlight
(brief, because I left one CD in my CD player at home that night)
West End Girls
Home & Dry
NYC Boy
Left to My Own Devices

I'll Kiss You - Cyndi Lauper
Round & Round - New Order
Desire - Gus Gus
We Love You - S. U. N.
What Is Love? - Dee - Lite
Joey - Concrete Blonde - ®
Long Way Down - Michael Penn
You - Tokyo Marine Fire
Angel Visit - The Thrashing Doves
Whispering Streets (AIM mix) - Barry Adamson
Chant No 1 - Spandau Ballet
Jealous Guy - Bryan Ferry
Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
Living On The Ceiling - Blancmange
Love's Cold When Crashing - Very
World Shut Your Mouth - Julian Cope
Matter of Feeling - Duran Duran
River Runs Red - Midnight Oil
Take Me To The River - Talking Heads
Chanukah Song - Adam Sandler
I Will Survive - Cake - ®

® = Requests